Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why we are doing this....

As Peyton and I sit home with the twinkies as Jeff and Greyson are at Greyson's first MN Timberwolves game watching Rubio play, Peyton suggested that we start a blog.....  I had never thought to start a blog but I liked Peyton's idea.  We sat down and started thinking about what we were going to "blog" about....  The list kept getting longer. 

We are going to talk about Things to do in MN: Winter, Summer, Spring and Fall.

I get probably 10-20 emails daily with local "deals" for things to do in MN.  Our favorites: we will post here!!!

Peyton, Greyson and I have become huge fans of Pinterest so we will use this site to post our favorites.

Food: Tonight, Peyton wanted to make Fruit Loop Balls so I told her to look the recipe up on Pinterest.  It was NOT there.  She thinks we should post to Pinterest!

DISNEY - The "Happiest" place on Earth.  I will post my favorite places and things to do when there.  You can ask my husband, I am nuts when it comes to Disney!

Bucket Lists - My 4 kids and I do buckets for every season.  Our favorite to date: Shaving Cream Party!

Well, off to give my twinkies a bubble bath (Dad isn't home so we will do lots of bubbles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment